We launched Red Book Keep, our new “Companion to the Manager’s Red Book“, in 2017 as a way to further assist restaurant managers to run the perfect shift. And in that brief amount of time, hundreds of clients have signed up and are now enjoying above store accountability across their organization… all thanks to a simple mobile app!
Here’s what our customers are saying after using Red Book Keep:
- The app increases our team member, General Manager, and District Manager accountability.
- It saves our general manager time with above store dashboards and being able to view our pages for each book, from anywhere at anytime.
- It lets us plan for in-store visits, so I can review the book ahead of time, on my own time.
- I can store and find critical food safety pages in case of legal action or complaints.
- It creates team-member engagement through direct feedback on the content of their book.
- It’s very simple! We won’t need heavy training or major hardware investments.
Holly R. Carron of HW Roever, Inc., which owns a series of Dunkin Donuts franchises in Pennsylvania, had this to say:
“Red Book Keep has enabled me to snapshot the key metrics that I want to see every single day. I am able to log on whenever I want and hold management accountable for tasks that are integral to our business. This app is a key step in my organization, holding key personnel accountable.”