For over two years, we have been surveying you, our loyal customers. We appreciate that you are bombarded with surveys day in and day out. You get your oil changed, they give you a survey. You get a haircut, they give you survey. Booking a flight? Oh, look! Another survey. We can’t even open our emails any longer without having to take a new survey.
So… why do we do it?
Believe it or not, our customers’ opinions are the only ones that matter to us. We read every response, we evaluate all the feedback, good or bad. But it doesn’t stop there: we also act on that feedback. Our product development teams, leadership teams, managers, and customer service departments meet regularly and make decisions based on the feedback we receive.
What We’ve Done
- We have introduced two new product lines — Red Book Keep and Red Book Write — based on our customers’ requests.
- We have improved our website and in 2018 we have plans to further enhance our client portal, making it more user-friendly.
- We have a new feedback loop for our custom book providers to get your comments into their hands
- We have updated our billing options to give our customers more choices! Plus, in 2018 we will start offering Automatic Bank Payment Processing (ACH).
- We are asking you to spend the time to give us your feedback! Be on the lookout for two surveys this year.
- We have made our survey smaller and quicker, it should take less than 3 minutes.